website statistics

Snowboarding at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

Just now, Shiffrin said:

Yep. They usually pick 32 fastest after Run1 but only 32 made the Olympics so your combined times need to be Top16.

Thanks. So, that's it for Riegler...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Come on, one more behind Dekker please, or else she'll miss out on 0,01...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

44 minutes ago, Shiffrin said:

Yankov will need a really fast run on the slower blue course to even progress into the elimination run :( I wanted him on the podium.

I trust him. Fingers cross. Go Rado, Gooo :BUL

Well, that's Dekker losing out by the tiniest of margins. 

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well, that's Dekker losing out by the tiniest of margins. 

I felt bad for a second, then I remembered all the medals The Netherlands have in speed skating so they’ll be fine. Dekker hasn’t done much this year with the exception of that surprising night race and she’s still quite young.

1 minute ago, Shiffrin said:

I felt bad for a second, then I remembered all the medals The Netherlands have in speed skating so they’ll be fine. Dekker hasn’t done much this year with the exception of that surprising night race and she’s still quite young.

Well it's not about the Netherlands at all, it's about this athlete :p 

Winning 0 or 8 speed skating gold medals makes this exactly no different at all :d 

Edited by heywoodu