website statistics

Snowboarding at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

18 minutes ago, juddy96 said:

And yet it was so much better yesterday in qualifying! All 3 medalists scored higher yesterday and had better runs

Which is why I was looking forward to this final so much, but it was a tiny bit disappointing :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Gianlu33:

Of course (and sadly) it was a mistake :p

I also would have given the victory to superstar Ayumu, because his grabs were much better, but i don't think it's as big a scandal as Klapfer winning a medal in nordic combined. I hope that White retires to finally make way for the new era of Ayumu Hirano. Hirano is 19 years old and already has two olympic silvers, he will be considered the best halfpipe athlete ever after his retirement. White should focus on skateboarding at the 2020 olympics now. Maybe he will become the next athlete to win medals at both olympics.

Also interesting: Gerard flew home, because he will be a guest in Jimmy Kimmel's show, although he will compete in big air in a couple of days. :yikes:

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 32 Minuten schrieb DaniSRB:

is there some replay? i overslept :(

I am sorry for you, do you have TLC? They show a replay right now, but i don't know if its only in Germany ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

6 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

I also would have given the victory to superstar Ayumu, because his grabs were much better, but i don't think it's as big a scandal as Klapfer winning a medal in nordic combined. I hope that White retires to finally make way for the new era of Ayumu Hirano. Hirano is 19 years old and already has two olympic silvers, he will be considered the best halfpipe athlete ever after his retirement. White should focus on skateboarding at the 2020 olympics now. Maybe he will become the next athlete to win medals at both olympics.

Also interesting: Gerard flew home, because he will be a guest in Jimmy Kimmel's show, although he will compete in big air in a couple of days. :yikes:

I don’t think Red cares that much about Big Air now that he won in Slopestyle tbh xD

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Nate River:

I don’t think Red cares that much about Big Air now that he won in Slopestyle tbh xD

Yeah, he doesn't have a medal chance anyway, so he could as well just withdraw. I wasn't "shocked" because i thought "wow, this is bad for his medal chances", but because i was surprised that he would fly back and forth just to star in a tv show.