website statistics

Snowboarding at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

16 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

As much as i'm happy with the american gold, i feel that this medal is tainted, i mean yea her first run was awesome and she deserves the score, however best competitors were suppose to have 5 runs, not 2, or wait in the final for 26 other people to go before your second run, or not face such bad winds

Eh, she's the best athlete. The format was bad, but ultimately it's hard to argue with her win. Every athlete was affected the same way.

5 minutes ago, Nate River said:

Eh, she's the best athlete. The format was bad, but ultimately it's hard to argue with her win. Every athlete was affected the same way.

oh no doubt, it's more impressive that she was able to do such a great run when everyone else failed

"If this was a script, then, well it's just gone to script, I don't know what I was trying to do there" - BBC commentator

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

41 minutes ago, Mkbw50 said:

"If this was a script, then, well it's just gone to script, I don't know what I was trying to do there" - BBC commentator

I take it the BBC snowboarder announcers are as crazy as they were in Sochi, then?  

I remember choking on my drink 4 years ago to, "There's her parents celebrating that run!  Actually, I have no idea who those people are, they're probably not related to her.  But they're excited anyway".