website statistics

Freestyle Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

Women´s Aerials Qualification Start List

*Top 6 will directly qualify to the Final, all remaining athletes will re-try their luck in the same start order few minutes later in Qualification 2 and again the top 6 will qualify for the Finals.

Nobody gives a hoot about aerials or what? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

ES doesnt do coverage so i am stuck with speed skating. Not that i object.:d

I find it interesting that someone from Montenegro would choose women's 5k speed skating (which even most Dutch people don't find that interesting) over freestyle skiing :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

I find it interesting that someone from Montenegro would choose women's 5k speed skating (which even most Dutch people don't find that interesting) over freestyle skiing :d 

:lol:

I am sure that 99.99% of Montenegrins dont follow nothing except alpine skiing. Actually,i am not so sure that ones who follow could name all 5 disciplines in AS. 

It was hard following all those sports in the past. I remember watching moguls from Nagano. Crazy hours,like we have here but i succeded. :d