Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
mrv86

Men's Basketball FIBA World Cup 2019

MHSN    129
4 hours ago, dareza said:

New Zealand-South Korea 80:86 :yikes:

well Korea beat them twice in FIBA Asia Cup few months ago, so not a big surprise, even though I was expecting NZ to win this one.

I like this qualification format, thsi is good to have NT games throughout the year and not just the summer. even though it will take time for everybody to adjust to this format.

our first games is against Iraq tomorrow and I think that's a dangerous game since Iran is missing some key players. we don't have a proper center for this game. I won't be surprised if Iraq wins this one .:( we will have Australia, Philippines and probably Japan (or Taiwan) in next round so every single win in round 1 matters.

thepharoah    67

I'm against any qualification without NBA players and maybe we don't have some Euro league players here as well , also there're many teams in the world depending of NCAA players who can't take part here as well , so every team in the world will miss key players 

• Like 1

dareza    355
3 hours ago, MHSN said:

well Korea beat them twice in FIBA Asia Cup few months ago, so not a big surprise, even though I was expecting NZ to win this one.

I like this qualification format, thsi is good to have NT games throughout the year and not just the summer. even though it will take time for everybody to adjust to this format.

our first games is against Iraq tomorrow and I think that's a dangerous game since Iran is missing some key players. we don't have a proper center for this game. I won't be surprised if Iraq wins this one .:( we will have Australia, Philippines and probably Japan (or Taiwan) in next round so every single win in round 1 matters.

For European teams not that good, because many good players are not able to play :(

Nate River    29
55 minutes ago, dareza said:

For European teams not that good, because many good players are not able to play :(

It’s a terrible qualification format for any team that relies on NBA players, too. I think the old qualification cycle format was much superior because the best players could participate and it was much easier to follow.

Edited by Nate River

freds77    9

Difficut victory for team France versus Belgium. We did a good 4th quarter but the team was without nba players. We need a rebuild after the national retreat of Tony Parker.

• Sad 1

rybak    239
7 minut temu, VolleyRuller96 napisał:

Great game so far against Lithuania! :cheer:

And now 0-14 at second quarter so far :facepalm: