website statistics

Men's Basketball FIBA World Cup 2019

mrv86

Spoiler

Mortal Kombasketbal :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

Looks like Ausies got good beating.

And one of the Aussies threw in a flying kick that'd make the average K1 fighter jealous.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

35 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

And one of the Aussies threw in a flying kick that'd make the average K1 fighter jealous.

that's NBA player Thon Maker :d I'm sure he didn't know how to fight before today.

btw I wonder if FIBA suspends Filipino players. at least some of them deserve that. specially their star player Castro. and guess who is their next opponent in next round ? Iran :d we also have them in our group for the Asian Games. sooooo I'm not against any kind of suspensions for them :p

this is terrible that our loss to Iraq will carry forward to the next round even though Iraq is eliminated ! even though I think we need only two more wins to qualify. but Japan looks scary the way they played in this 3rd window.

4 minutes ago, MHSN said:

that's NBA player Thon Maker :d I'm sure he didn't know how to fight before today.

btw I wonder if FIBA suspends Filipino players. at least some of them deserve that. specially their star player Castro. and guess who is their next opponent in next round ? Iran :d we also have them in our group for the Asian Games. sooooo I'm not against any kind of suspensions for them :p

this is terrible that our loss to Iraq will carry forward to the next round even though Iraq is eliminated ! even though I think we need only two more wins to qualify. but Japan looks scary the way they played in this 3rd window.

Yeah that Maker guy definitely deserves a suspension as well, not keeping your cool...ok, but coming in hot like that? :lol::facepalm:

• 4 weeks later...

FIBA Americas qualifying:

o- Group E: ARG,USA are 5-1; PUR, URU are 4-2; PAN and MEX are 3-3.

o- Group F: CAN, BRA, VEN are 5-1, DOM is 4-2; VIR is 2-4; CHI is 1-5.

Uruguay will struggle to defeat Mexico and Puerto Rico.

Group F is much easier than group E.

• 1 month later...

We beat France on basketball?! Are you kidding me :hyper: :clap::wacko: I know this is a fluke win, but now i'm again angered by the stupid, stupid losses in the first group stage. I caught only the last 2 minutes, and i have never seen basketball players so happy. This team could qualify for a Euro at some point.