Milan Mačvan (Bajern)
Sava Lešić (Otinger)
Stefan Birčević (Istanbul)
Miroslav Raduljica (Đangsu)
Đorđe Gagić (Ješilgirešun)

Dream team :d 

4 hours ago, dareza said:

New Zealand-South Korea 80:86 :yikes:

well Korea beat them twice in FIBA Asia Cup few months ago, so not a big surprise, even though I was expecting NZ to win this one.

I like this qualification format, thsi is good to have NT games throughout the year and not just the summer. even though it will take time for everybody to adjust to this format.

our first games is against Iraq tomorrow and I think that's a dangerous game since Iran is missing some key players. we don't have a proper center for this game. I won't be surprised if Iraq wins this one .:( we will have Australia, Philippines and probably Japan (or Taiwan) in next round so every single win in round 1 matters.

I'm against any qualification without NBA players and maybe we don't have some Euro league players here as well , also there're many teams in the world depending of NCAA players who can't take part here as well , so every team in the world will miss key players 

3 hours ago, MHSN said:

well Korea beat them twice in FIBA Asia Cup few months ago, so not a big surprise, even though I was expecting NZ to win this one.

I like this qualification format, thsi is good to have NT games throughout the year and not just the summer. even though it will take time for everybody to adjust to this format.

our first games is against Iraq tomorrow and I think that's a dangerous game since Iran is missing some key players. we don't have a proper center for this game. I won't be surprised if Iraq wins this one .:( we will have Australia, Philippines and probably Japan (or Taiwan) in next round so every single win in round 1 matters.

For European teams not that good, because many good players are not able to play :(

55 minutes ago, dareza said:

For European teams not that good, because many good players are not able to play :(

It’s a terrible qualification format for any team that relies on NBA players, too. I think the old qualification cycle format was much superior because the best players could participate and it was much easier to follow.

Edited by NearPup