website statistics

Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games 2017

Griff88

Despite losing few gold medal chances in Kurash, Taekwondo and Snooker today, MuayThai surprised me with 3 gold medals ! two of them beat Thailand on their way to the gold. which is a very rare thing in this sport. even Turkmenistan beat Thailand today :d they were nobodies in this sport, how come they improved like this in less than a year to beat Thailand ?! :p

we will have 3 wrestlers in Pahlavani finals, there is no "belt" here (they have trouser instead lol) but they listed this under Belt wrestling, that's a traditional Iranian wrestling, so no surprise if Iranians win matches QUITE easily. they most probably will win all 3 gold medals tonight.

The judging in the weightlifting men’s 77 final is dreadful, this Turkmen lifter hasn’t had a single clean and jerk under control and his elbows have been moving every time. Some of the jury members are protesting, but these very central Asian looking chief jurors are waving them away! It’s not just me whose seeing this, the Iraqi amd Uzbekistani coaches aren’t happy either!

18 hours ago, uk12points said:

Must be a trend in former soviet dictatorships!! Do you remember Lady Gaga at the Baku 2015 opening ceremony?

I think I didn't watch that ceremony. In any case, we'll see if the trend continues in Minsk 2019!

#banbestmen