website statistics

Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games 2017

Griff88

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

I think that some people was payed for watch the event.. they are a lot and they wear a pass :p 

That does look odd that the entire audience are wearing matching track suits and caps! Might be a strange dress code for Turkmenistani sports events!

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

I think that some people was payed for watch the event.. they are a lot and they wear a pass :p 

Well Turkmenistan is basically an open and calmer North Korea with religion :lol: So I'm not surprised.

And the "traditional wrestling" is actually Turkmen wrestling, where athletes are mostly judoka or wrestler. Too many wrestling..

15 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Well Turkmenistan is basically an open and calmer North Korea with religion :lol: So I'm not surprised.

And the "traditional wrestling" is actually Turkmen wrestling, where athletes are mostly judoka or wrestler. Too many wrestling..

I think that you know how this games are.. we'll have some good athletes in the other sports? Or it's only a Turkmenistan show? :mumble:

5 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I think that you know how this games are.. we'll have some good athletes in the other sports? Or it's only a Turkmenistan show? :mumble:

These 2 events today (jiujitsu and traditional wrestling) are Turkmen show. Same thing you can expect in wrestling-related events too.

But not in the mainstream sports like track cycling, swimming, athletics, etc.