Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

amen09

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

hckosice    808
40 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

I think the first one entered by Czech Republic was from early 1960s if not 1950s? 

Marta Kubišová - Modlitba pro Martu is from August 1968, this song is considered as the symbol of national resistance against the occupation by the Warsaw pact troops in 1968

• Like 2

Wanderer    209
3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Marta Kubišová - Modlitba pro Martu is from August 1968, this song is considered as the symbol of national resistance against the occupation by the Warsaw pact troops in 1968

Thanks for the info! :yes I forgot what the song was about, hence I thought it was a bit older (somehow I permuted years of Czechoslovakian and Hungarian uprising from 1956)

So, my song isn't the oldest one. 

• Like 1

bestmen    392

for the newcomers i think that girl from Uruguay is emotional so the 12 sure for america ,  only the vote of Matt still mysterious :mumble:

bestmen    392

all the winners of the last editions were emotional songs besides i don't see any fan of metal in this forum and any girl who could vote for Açyl

so no chance for me Op76.jpg

Wanderer    209
9 minutes ago, bestmen said:

all the winners of the last editions were emotional songs besides i don't see any fan of metal in this forum and any girl who could vote for Açyl

so no chance for me Op76.jpg

I had my metal phase back in 2008 :d 

bestmen    392
Just now, Wanderer said:

I had my metal phase back in 2008 :d 

this song is 2011 not so far

Spoiler

will i get few points from NZ :mumble:

bestmen    392

my first choices was focus on style like that : but i have changed my mind when i saw that Egypt & Morocco are out :lol:

khaled 1988 chebba = beauty

rybak    193
9 godzin temu, Bohemia napisał:

Are we doing bets? :lol: 

I bet that either of Spain/Colombia/Ireland will win :d

Henry_Leon    83
7 hours ago, bestmen said:

my first choices was focus on style like that : but i have changed my mind when i saw that Egypt & Morocco are out :lol:

khaled 1988 chebba = beauty

You like the risk: never change the first choice!!!! (is the same of prediction game, the first is choice is right.............. but sometimes I change it :()

konig    184

Im a metal fan too......i ask: nobody change their time to vote?, i cant believe it.

kungshamra71    108

Last year i sent a metal song, and don't regret it!  

I'm not sure how points did it take, but the truth is that its (in my opinion) the best metal band from Portugal, and i'm glad you guys had the change to hear it (even if you don't like it :p)

• Haha 1

konig    184
2 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

Last year i sent a metal song, and don't regret it!  

I'm not sure how points did it take, but the truth is that its (in my opinion) the best metal band from Portugal, and i'm glad you guys had the change to hear it (even if you don't like it :p)

Moonspell, good band :yes