Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

amen09

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

bestmen    350

just one notice ,first i was disappointed that :GER / :FIN    are not in , my song is mixture Ramstein/Lordi

and for the people who thought there is some arangement éééh No this was their real voices , in live

Edited by bestmen

heywoodu    1,037
4 minutes ago, bestmen said:

just one notice ,first i was disappointed that :GER / :FIN    are not in , my song is mixture Ramstein/Lordi

That's all I needed to know, 12 points! 12 points as much as I can! :d 

Werloc    292

Tam Dam DAAAAAAAAM, it's time for the long awaited K-POP :d

So, basically, BTS is probably one of the biggest deals in South Korea at the moment. Although it's one of the most world-friendly K-POP groups as well, they're pretty popular in the US as well, as they even hit the Billboard TOP 100 charts from time to time, plus you can also catch a few words in English for no reason what so ever, but who is here to judge?

I came across this particular song whilst watching a finebros video and the thing that caught my attention was the choreography and I'd say the hook is also pretty decent, so here you go, time to get cultured.

BTS - Dope

dcro    839

Yeah, I had a strange TISC dream. I'm 34th in the voting draw and I dreamed that my favorite song only received 4 points before my vote. :p

dcro    839
6 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Who do you think is a favorite to win this time? :d  European or non-European representative? :d

I think it will be a brand new winner, but again from Europe. :d