Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

amen09

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

Werloc    833
4 minutes ago, konig said:

Me too, i dont realized that are many South Parks fans here!!

I ADORE SOUTHPARK. Haven't missed an episode, know some of the lyrics of their songs by heart (can sing "Let's Fighting Love" on the spot :d) and a lot of references.

My all time faves would probably include Crab People and the Garden Of Betrayal.

• Like 2

heywoodu    2,969

'Merry Fucking Christmas' was actually one of my favourite songs ever when I was like 11, long before I had any idea what South Park was (I only discovered South Park a few years later and only then realized that song came from South Park :p ) 

konig    398
2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Talking about guilty pleasures, lately I've been listening to Mr Hankey's Christmas Classics :lol: :bowdown:

"Dead, dead, dead" is one of the most depressing Christmas songs ever (mostly talking about how one day you and everyone you've ever known will be dead anyway), but on the other hand it actually has kind of a good message ("enjoy life and the people close to you while you can, because someday you/they will be dead") :p 

I can sing (or at least in my mind :d) numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 plus Christmas Time in Hell, which I hadn't heard for many years until some weeks ago :p 

Hide contents

i forgot this song!!, is for the firsts seasons, i think this series shows me why the political correction is shit and all or the topics can have "their jokes" and nothing is "sacred"

Werloc    833
5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I do remember (sort of) which song I gave the lowest note I ever gave to any TO(I)SC song, which was not necessarily about the music itself, but 80% lyrics/message, 20% music :p 

Not sure exactly which song it was or from which country but I'm pretty sure it was Eastern European. 

Was it the all meat eaters must die one from Slovenia if I remember correctly? :d

heywoodu    2,969
Just now, Werloc said:

Was it the all meat eaters must die one from Slovenia if I remember correctly? :d

Yes! Noone tries getting me off meat and remains liked by me :spank::old:

Wanderer    583

I wish we could hear some Phoebe Buffay's songs in here :hearts: 

• Haha 1

Werloc    833
5 minutes ago, konig said:

In this contest or in the last contest? :p

In this one.

Werloc    833
6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Talking about guilty pleasures, lately I've been listening to Mr Hankey's Christmas Classics :lol:

I can sing (or at least in my mind :d) numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 plus Christmas Time in Hell, which I hadn't heard for many years until some weeks ago :p 

Christmas Time In Hell is my favourite Christmas song in Southpark. Though it's a fairly unpopular opinion :d

Bohemia    303

I kind of hate when you talk about that one song you loved and you're listening to all the time or that song you hated in this contest because I'm soooo curious :lol: This is torture to tell us that because we have to wait a long time before the D-Day XD (it's still 2 weeks away.......)

• Haha 1

Werloc    833
4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yes! Noone tries getting me off meat and remains liked by me :spank::old:

Honestly can't believe I got it, but up top brotha, I think I couldn't get past 30-45 seconds of that even being a music enthusiast :d

heywoodu    2,969
1 minute ago, Werloc said:

Christmas Time In Hell is my favourite Christmas song in Southpark. Though it's a fairly unpopular opinion :d

I'm not sure it's my number 1 favourite, but it's really, really high up on my list as well :d 

Also because the melody and everything all sound so joyful :cheer:

:cheer: "Everybody has a happy glow, lets dance in blood and pretend its snow" :cheer:

konig    398
9 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I ADORE SOUTHPARK. Haven't missed an episode, know some of the lyrics of their songs by heart (can sing "Let's Fighting Love" on the spot :d) and a lot of references.

My all time faves would probably include Crab People and the Garden Of Betrayal.

About South Parks songs, i love the most part of the movie, like Kenny go to hell.