website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

7 hours ago, Werloc said:

Another funny story is that I distinctly remember that I gave Morocco 11 points and not 12, but as much as I tried to look for answers, I couldn't really remember to whom did my 12 points actually go to and this is the only year when I truly don't know what happened to my twelve points, but here are my favourites:

You gave the 12 to Australia. :d

#banbestmen

56 minutes ago, dcro said:

You gave the 12 to Australia. :d

I was thinking about them, but it didn't really seem like a song that I would go for and I'd even claim that it's by far the weakest 12 that I've ever warded throughout those 8 editions :d What was the most interesting thing whilst going back through the history page on 4 AM is how I'd say my music taste/knowledge evolved through these 5 years, because there are plenty of cases where I think I'd rank differently. Especially when I'm listening to some 3rd/4th/5th places more often than some of the 1st's.

9 hours ago, Werloc said:

I decide to participate with a song that had jazzy vibes and I really enjoyed when I was younger.

Sninga sninga sninga! I loved that song! That was the first edition but I remember that I gave it 12 points (and I don't think I remember my other 12 points even though they were more recent :lol:)

1 minute ago, Bohemia said:

Sninga sninga sninga! I loved that song! That was the first edition but I remember that I gave it 12 points (and I don't think I remember my other 12 points even though they were more recent :lol:)

Aww, that's nice. They have a lot of other cool songs, I could send you a few through PM if you want?

Votes sent. Top 2 songs really grew on me and were very difficult to rank. Next 9 songs are decent and I can listen to them from time to time. The last song to get points from me is the most interesting song in the sense that in some hearings I want to give high points to the song while other times I don't want to give any points to it. Apart from the 3 reserves that I have sent there are only a couple of more songs that I could complete without effort. 

15 godzin temu, dcro napisał:

I remember about voting, but I started to listening songs just yesterday, I'm not sure if I will send my votes today or tomorrow but I will send them for 100% ;)