website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

1 minute ago, Werloc said:

Eh, I will never understand the unbelievable amount of hate that pineapples on pizza get. Like, if you don't enjoy it, that's perfectly fine, but it's not an abomination. What is an abomination are those people that put extra sauce on their pizza until you stop seeing the pizza.

Well, in Mexico they drench pizza in ketchup and hot sauce... plus in some cases, Worcestershire sauce :wacko:

I admitted I used to do it as a kid; now I only used ketchup and hot sauce if the sauce is flavorless.

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

This is actually the first time I see there even is hate for pineapples on pizza :d

Where have you been all these months? :d On all social media there are funny posts about hating pineapple on pizza, even famous people like Gordon Ramsay talked about it (I think it was him) :p 

Just now, Bohemia said:

Where have you been all these months? :d On all social media there are funny posts about hating pineapple on pizza, even famous people like Gordon Ramsay talked about it (I think it was him) :p 

I barely follow any social media that's not about sports so these things pass right by me without being noticed :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Eh, I will never understand the unbelievable amount of hate that pineapples on pizza get. Like, if you don't enjoy it, that's perfectly fine, but it's not an abomination. What is an abomination are those people that put extra sauce on their pizza until you stop seeing the pizza.

Yes I deleted the first one so I'll say it again :p

I think for me it's because I LOVE pineapples and to put them on a pizza seems just wrong. But each to their own :)

I need more practice with my moderation powers :d

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

This is actually the first time I see there even is hate for pineapples on pizza :d

Are you living under those rocks that you were carrying from your garden? Hate for pineapples on pizza is tremendous, countries wanting to make it illegal, Gordon Ramsey hating on it via Twitter and all that jazz.

2 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Well, in Mexico they drench pizza in ketchup

In Brazil they apparently drench everything in ketchup, at least that's what I learned from looking at my Brazilian ex-girlfriend. Got fries? Pour ketchup over them. Got a tasty snack? Drown the son of a bitch in a pool of ketchup. And so on. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Werloc said:

Are you living under those rocks that you were carrying from your garden? Hate for pineapples on pizza is tremendous, countries wanting to make it illegal, Gordon Ramsey hating on it via Twitter and all that jazz.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I'm a traditionalist of the pizza :p I'm against the chees on the pizza too... it isn't pizza.. i don't know what it is.

I disagree with you but I understand you, it's like croissants for me, anything other than the 'original' croissant is NOT a croissant (like those with cheese or ham in it)