website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

39 minutes ago, Agger said:

And of course the best cross-country skiing race ever (at least the time that I remember) the men's pursuit! :wub:

Hard to pick only some of them, Vancouver 2010 had so many memorable emotive moments

my top 10

1. Nodar Kumaritashvili tragedy

2. Anastasiya Kuzmina winning our first gold at winter Olympics already in Day 1

3. Sven Kramer and his coach in the 10000m..special mention to our friend @heywoodu

4. Marion Rolland falling in the womens downhill after some 5 meters

5. our ice hockey win over Sweden in the 1/4 finals

6. the heartbreaking 3rd period against Finland in the bronze medal match

7. Lindsey Jacobellis presenting another her unforgettable flop in the last meters of snowboard cross

8. Pavol Hurajt finishing almost dead but 3rd in the biathlon mass start

9. Joannie Rochette winning bronze in womens figure skating few hours after she lost her mom

10. the win against Russia in hockey preliminary round by the fabulous Demitra goal

etc....etc...etc... a plenty of moments I´ll remember whole my life...Oh Vancouver 2010 I miss you so much

On 27/9/2017 at 8:54, dezbee2008 said:

:lol::lol::rofl::rofl:Yay!!!!!

To be fair, this will be the second time I don't go last alphabetically (I'm looking at you, Vietnam from TISC 2013)

Hi Dez Bee , honestly never thinking of the alphabet way. I’m hope you like my song of my country .

On 26/9/2017 at 23:24, justony said:

:SLO SLOVENIA :SLO 

I believe this is first time in history of TISC contest, you can vote among musician for an athlete, and not some kind of athlete, but an Olympic Champion.

Firstly, Tina Maze is known as best sportswoman of all time in our country. Former alpine skier took two Olympic gold medals in Sochi 2014, two Olympic silver in Vancouver 2010, become 4 times World champion and won World cup Overall title in 2013 with a record breaking 2414 points. 

There were hard times for Tina, before she became worldwide known. She was injured a lot, her confidence was at bottom, before she met Andrea Massi. You know the rest. This song is her only single, and it was released a day before her first race of, what was later discovered, her record season. It got very mixed reception, mostly due to her poor results in the past. People thought, she is mocking of her career and she will never be able to win again (well, guess again :P).

Song title says everything - "My Way is My Decision". It is a song about Tina's courage to step forward, and doing what she does best in her own way, something not quite usual for average Slovenian.

Authors are Raay (part of Eurovision duo Maraaya), Matjaž Jelen (lead singer of established Slovenian band Šank Rock) and Charlie Mason (co-writer of winning Eurovision song "Rise Like a Phoenix").

Tina Maze - My Way is My Decision

Mostrar contenido oculto

LYRICS

Every single day
Is a battle I know that I'm meant to face
I'm on a trail I'm meant to blaza
Tomorrow before me

I've gotta do it, no matter what
I'm a woman on fire
Gotta try to be strong
And getcha shouting c'mon c'mon

Uh oh oh oh
Take a look at me now
'Cause I'm living my dream
I'm gonna dare to be tender
And never gonna surrender
(I'm in control and my)
My way is my decision!
My power is my vision!
Ooh-oh

Smiling through my tears
My desire's a weapon against my fears
I wanna be a tale they tell over the years
To inspire the world

So I've gotta be stronger
I've gotta prove I'm a winner
Lead 'em into the light
I've gotta show 'em all that I'm right

Uh oh oh oh
Take a look at me now
'Cause I'm living my dream
I'm gonna dare to be tender
And never gonna surrender
(I'm in control and my)
My way is my decision!
My power is my vision!
Ooh-oh

:clap:

10 hours ago, Hem Shampa said:

Hi Dez Bee , honestly never thinking of the alphabet way. I’m hope you like my song of my country .

Hello @Hem Shampa welcome to the contest once again. I really don't care for it either since I'm used to being last alphabetically (the United States, not me lol).

I'll have a chance to listen to the entries once the deadline passes. You'll know on the day of the final whether you made it to my top 12