website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

Estonia and Uruguay on the same day?????? That's amazing news! :clap:

@Herki 2014 was the only year when all three Baltic countries participated, but after that we haven't seen neither Latvia, nor Estonia in our contests, so it is pretty nice to get such a comeback after all this time.

Other pretty old comebacks would include countries like Norway, Vietnam, that we haven't seen from the very first editions. Sweden and Switzerland have been missing for a very long while, Australia, can't recall others, because I don't have my spreadsheet in front of me.

On 9/24/2017 at 23:33, Werloc said:

This is what I'm talking about! Everyone is already posting songs and I had no clue it was happening. The only thing that reminded me to check Totallympics today is when I saw a news article of Sagan winning gold and I thought "hey hckosice must be happy" :d

Oh Yes ! I was :d

7 minut temu, Werloc napisał:

Estonia and Uruguay on the same day?????? That's amazing news! :clap:

@Herki 2014 was the only year when all three Baltic countries participated, but after that we haven't seen neither Latvia, nor Estonia in our contests, so it is pretty nice to get such a comeback after all this time.

Other pretty old comebacks would include countries like Norway, Vietnam, that we haven't seen from the very first editions. Sweden and Switzerland have been missing for a very long while, Australia, can't recall others, because I don't have my spreadsheet in front of me.

Ukraine take part only once, at first contests :( Also since long time we don't see anymore at the contests such countries like Lebanon, Guyana, Egypt and also lately we didn't have noone from Spain, Colombia and Turkey

10 minutes ago, rybak said:

Ukraine take part only once, at first contests :( Also since long time we don't see anymore at the contests such countries like Lebanon, Guyana, Egypt and also lately we didn't have noone from Spain, Colombia and Turkey

There's also the user from Montenegro that after a couple of years of bad results said that he will stop participating in TISC and hasn't registered to this day.

Edit: and I think that the Czech Republic is missing a few now?

Edited by Werloc

4 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

No anyone remember the guy from Guyana? He's sadly disappeared :(

I remember him always picking songs that were by Eddy Grant, I guess he stopped participating, because all of the hit songs were used :p

5 minut temu, Werloc napisał:

There's also the user from Montenegro that after a couple of years of bad results said that he will stop participating in TISC and hasn't registered to this day.

Yes, I forgot about Montenegro, maybe @ChandlerMne will compete this time if we will ask him, competing in Open contest is "easeir" as we can choose song even from 1900 year and older :lol:. I would want wake up in one day, when all missing countries would return to the contest bring total number of participating nations to 50.

Still, to this day, my biggest heartbreak is Switzerland. Was a very nice, friendly user, had her on Facebook even. Their song that year was the best 12 points that I have awarded throughout all of the TISC's and I keep listening to it on Spotify to this day.