website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

2 minutes ago, rybak said:

Congratulations @OlympicIRL for 4th win :yes

I'm sorry for @dezbee2008 and @Damian, both of them were really close to win.

Congrats @amen09 for organizing the contest, very good job :yes

Poland finished with 97 points and eight(?) place, second best result for us, looks like selecting Matt Pokora was good choice.

See you in next contest, I already can't wait for this

One of the best songs of your country, i like the Poland song of the last edition too.

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

It's not like there's any other city left after all those Irish victories :p 

I am hearing rumours that Ireland has already promised the penguins that next contest would be hosted in Antarctica in exchange of help in winning all these contests. 

Okay have some other threads and results to manage now, so time to leave this.

It was a great and epic day full of fun. Thank you all you voted for our Ska experiment. A special mention to Spain who showed the best taste of music :d

Pitty Canada my top fav didn´t won, but also happy for OlympicIRL and his Ireland. Congrats Ireland, Congrats all medalists.

Just now, bestmen said:

These autistic editions everytime the same thing, votes of pom-pom girls :lol:  

:cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

And of course, well done to Colombia (who yet again finishes as Danny's bridesmaid). :bowdown:

And well done @dezbee2008. It was very close. Shame to lose though after leading for the most of the day. :/

We finish 11th (tied with @heywoodu :p). Finally in the top half!

#banbestmen

Just now, konig said:

For me Dezbee must be the host of the next edition if she wants, of course its not my decision, only a opinion.

Yeah, I agree. Brazil finished 2nd earlier this year and was awarded the hosting rights. :dunno:

#banbestmen