website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

1 minute ago, Agger said:

Most people in the Northern half of Europe ;)

I was gonna say 'the best half of Europe', but same thing :cool:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, Werloc said:

If @amen09 agreed to score Lithuania with my reputation points collected today instead of the jury votes that I collected today, I would be sharing 5th place with Argentina right now :(

Well, at least I upgraded to double gold, TISC - the only moment that comes twice a year, where I manage to make an impact on this forum :p

Meanwhile I'm missing most of it as usual ;)

1 minute ago, dezbee2008 said:

You guys are talking about dinner meanwhile I just had 5 slices of cheese pizza for lunch. :lol: 

That sounds healthy :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

By the way, we haven't had a winner outside of British Isles for 742 days.

Ana Ivanovic, Jelena Jankovic, Angelique Kerber, Karolina Pliskova, Garbine Muguruza and Simona Halep combined spent less days as WTA's World #1 :d 

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

Just throw on a few pineapple toppings and it's grand :yes

As a person that loves pineapples, I both commend your answer and wonder if you value your life at the same time :d

WE PINEAPPLE LOVERS NEED TO STAY ON THE LOW GROUND

2 minutes ago, dezbee2008 said:

OH HELL NO!!!!!!

I'm okay with any toppings of pizza as long as it isn't anchovies and certainly not this abomination :yikes:

Me too, I HATE pineapple on pizza too, but as a healthy alternative for your daily vitamin C quota :p