website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

13 hours ago, Wanderer said:

My gut tells me its Americas time :d 

I stopped believing that's possible after even Bryan Adams didn't win. :p

I have a feeling that country of our beloved @heywoodu will be victorious this time. :d

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

I stopped believing that's possible after even Bryan Adams didn't win. :p

I have a feeling that country of our beloved @heywoodu will be victorious this time. :d

I would not say no to that :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I am extremely disappointed by this edition, no songs i really like. Why was everyone afraid to pick popular songs? The open edition should normally have a much better quality than the annual edition, but this time it is clearly the other way round. Given the level of competition, i am confident that Germany would have gotten a very good result this time, which makes me even sadder that i missed the deadline to enter a song.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

16 hours ago, Werloc said:

Tam Dam DAAAAAAAAM, it's time for the long awaited K-POP :d

So, basically, BTS is probably one of the biggest deals in South Korea at the moment. Although it's one of the most world-friendly K-POP groups as well, they're pretty popular in the US as well, as they even hit the Billboard TOP 100 charts from time to time, plus you can also catch a few words in English for no reason what so ever, but who is here to judge?

I came across this particular song whilst watching a finebros video and the thing that caught my attention was the choreography and I'd say the hook is also pretty decent, so here you go, time to get cultured.

BTS - Dope

Ahh the mainstream type.. :p

Not really a fan of this type, a quite random hip-hop with rapping and fast tempo thingy..

Well, girls from 5 continents adore them though