website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

7 hours ago, dcro said:

One song is soooo getting the 12 points, it's incomparable to the others.

You've intrigued me, mister :d

Also, it's actually pretty funny how nearly every user this year proclaimed to have an easy 12 point choice, way better than the rest. I'm honestly excited to see how the voting pans out in this edition.

To be honest, when I listened to the songs a second time before making my final choice, my 12 points was less clear, but I still kept the same song, but the next 2 or 3 really grew on me. 

@Werloc I think I know what's your favorite song :p 

Also you're all intriguing me when you talk about your favorite song, uuugh November 18th is so far away...

3 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

To be honest, when I listened to the songs a second time before making my final choice, my 12 points was less clear, but I still kept the same song, but the next 2 or 3 really grew on me. 

@Werloc I think I know what's your favorite song :p 

Also you're all intriguing me when you talk about your favorite song, uuugh November 18th is so far away...

I would allow you 1 guess via private message, because I'm honestly very very interested if you're right :d But that would probably be against some sort of rules, wouldn't it?

1 minute ago, opruh said:

English songs sounds the best because you can understand it.

I've been trying to get you on this thread for years :d

Most often than not, songs in other languages actually score fairly decently from me, can't comment on other countries though.

Just now, Werloc said:

I've been trying to get you on this thread for years :d

Most often than not, songs in other languages actually score fairly decently from me, can't comment on other countries though.

Maybe next time I should join. In my country I like English songs more than Tagalog ones, maybe that will change in the future.