website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

21 minutes ago, Glen said:

I also was in doubt whether I had submitted that song. Unfortunately I could not confirm whether I had submitted it for another contest or whether it was just one of my shortlisted songs. If I am still in time I would like to submit another song for this contest 

Thanks a million for re-submitting a new entry and keeping Malta with us as an ever-present :)

26 minutes ago, Werloc said:

So far, in case there'll be no more changes with the entry list (well, possibly Malta will change their song), only 16 songs passed my first round, compared to the 23 of the 2017 Annual TISC :(

It is often opposite for me; I usually have problem to find 12 songs during Annual TISC :d 

This time, there are three songs in the contest that I ABSOLUTELY love!!! Probably didn't happen since the inaugural TISC 2013. I can't wait for Grand Final to write thank-you notes to the people who nominated them :d  There are two songs I like a lot and the one that really grew on me. These are six locks. Additionally, 7-8 will fight for the remaining points and I can say all of them are something I would be pleased to listen to from time to time.

1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

It is often opposite for me; I usually have problem to find 12 songs during Annual TISC :d 

This time, there are three songs in the contest that I ABSOLUTELY love!!! Probably didn't happen since the inaugural TISC 2013. I can't wait for Grand Final to write thank-you notes to the people who nominated them :d  There are two songs I like a lot and the one that really grew on me. These are six locks. Additionally, 7-8 will fight for the remaining points and I can say all of them are something I would be pleased to listen to from time to time.

Well, I usually get close to the same amount of songs that pass my 1st round, doesn't matter if it's annual or open. There is a song that got my 12 points after a single listen though and a pretty peculiar story behind how it happened, but it's already been replayed about 10 times this evening. I somehow have this feeling that @OlympicIRL already knows where my twelve points are heading, since he knows me so well and guessed my twelve last year :d

20 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Well, I usually get close to the same amount of songs that pass my 1st round, doesn't matter if it's annual or open. There is a song that got my 12 points after a single listen though and a pretty peculiar story behind how it happened, but it's already been replayed about 10 times this evening. I somehow have this feeling that @OlympicIRL already knows where my twelve points are heading, since he knows me so well and guessed my twelve last year :d

I haven't started listening to the songs yet so the answer to that is no :d

1 minute ago, Werloc said:

Thanks for not spilling my secrets all over the Internet. Yet.

I am going to Scotland tomorrow so I am planning to listen to the TISC entries on my journey :).

Maybe I just fluked it last time guessing your 12 points. I just had a feeling but maybe this time my psychic senses will desert me :d