website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

6 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

@Glen I think Malta competed with this song at TISC Open in 2015?

I thought the same. The song sounds very familiar to me, but I was hey, I am listening at least 10-20 songs daily so it could happened I heard it before somewhere else. Couldn't check the TISC history thread because my browser always crushes with such amount of youtube videos which is pity, I am really eager to re-listen to some of the songs. If we could have a list of the songs (no videos) somewhere where it is easy to approach I would be very happy :d 

Also, we could start writing down and make such a lists for all the selected songs for Festivals of Music :)

3 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

I thought the same. The song sounds very familiar to me, but I was hey, I am listening at least 10-20 songs daily so it could happened I heard it before somewhere else. Couldn't check the TISC history thread because my browser always crushes with such amount of youtube videos which is pity, I am really eager to re-listen to some of the songs. If we could have a list of the songs (no videos) somewhere where it is easy to approach I would be very happy :d 

Also, we could start writing down and make such a lists for all the selected songs for Festivals of Music :)

Yes, same thing happens to me when I access it on my phone (on my laptop it's ok). I probably should have hidden the videos in spoilers to prevent that from happening.

In the meantime you will find playlists for the contests on Youtube (I think only the first edition is missing). I don't have any lists of the Festival of Music songs however, I guess we could start adding those to the history thread too for future contests.

I seriously need to overhaul that TISC history thread and make it neater and add more info..... after the old website went down I just wanted to add the history on here ASAP so it wasn't lost.

Unfortunately we lost some songs from the first edition in the move..... Romania, Slovakia and Lebanon. No one seems to remember these.

1 hour ago, OlympicIRL said:

@Glen I think Malta competed with this song at TISC Open in 2015?

Same here, I thought it was very familiar, but couldn't open the history thread knowing that my laptop would crash... Maybe there should just be links to the youtube videos there, as I don't think using spoiler option would help (videos should still load with/without spoiler).

#banbestmen

I also was in doubt whether I had submitted that song. Unfortunately I could not confirm whether I had submitted it for another contest or whether it was just one of my shortlisted songs. If I am still in time I would like to submit another song for this contest 

4 minutes ago, Glen said:

I also was in doubt whether I had submitted that song. Unfortunately I could not confirm whether I had submitted it for another contest or whether it was just one of my shortlisted songs. If I am still in time I would like to submit another song for this contest 

It's not too late. You can submit a new one. :yes

#banbestmen