website statistics

Freestyle Skiing 2017 - 2018 Discussion Thread

heywoodu

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2017 at 00:55, Dragon said:

British aerials skier Lloyd Wallace is in a coma after suffering a head injury in training today.

He finished in the top 20 at the last World Championships

He's "doing well" and appears to have escaped with nothing too bad thumbsup.gif

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

34 minutes ago, phelps said:

:facepalm:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, phelps said:

Way to throw away a promising career. 

13 minutes ago, Nate River said:

Way to throw away a promising career. 

Now I'm kinda laughing at Choi falling down in the final in front of his home crowd, that'll teach him :p (or not, since the World Cup in Japan was after the Olympics, but you get the point)

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Now I'm kinda laughing at Choi falling down in the final in front of his home crowd, that'll teach him :p (or not, since the World Cup in Japan was after the Olympics, but you get the point)

In hindsight I don’t mind that he didn’t get any honetown glory, that’s for sure.

• 2 months later...