website statistics

Freestyle Skiing 2017 - 2018 Discussion Thread

heywoodu

7 minutes ago, Nate River said:

Only bidder. Just like in 2021.

Popular sport :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Nope, it's official.

received_1906076462759092.png

Nope what? Bakuriani was the only bidder, just like 2021 only had one bidder :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Adesso, heywoodu ha scritto:

Nope what? Bakuriani was the only bidder, just like 2021 only had one bidder :p 

Ops, I do a translation mistake :lol: Btw, they host only 2 freestyle events in their history (and in both event the women's skicross was cancelled)  and they never host a snowboard event... i think that it's stupid

55 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Ops, I do a translation mistake :lol: Btw, they host only 2 freestyle events in their history (and in both event the women's skicross was cancelled)  and they never host a snowboard event... i think that it's stupid

They are strictly better than not having a host.

I think it’s pretty clear that combining the freestyle and snowboarding worlds wasn’t such a great idea. Other than Park City in 2019 all the hosts have been from meh to WTF.