website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey IIHF Lower Divisions World Championships 2018

hckošice

3 minuti fa, Gianlu33 ha scritto:

We need that GBR will win against HUN, right? :mumble:

no, even if they lose now it doesn't mind anymore...ITA and GBR are promoted...

so, next year we'll be destroyed once again by the big guns, but still we fly to Bratislava (or Kosice)...and that's enough for me...

Edited by phelps

Adesso, phelps ha scritto:

no, even if they lose now it doesn't mind anymore...ITA and GBR are promoted...

so, next year we'll be destroyed once again by the big guns, but still we fly to Baratislava (or Kosice)...and that's enough for me...

Amazing news! Amazing season for FISG, double promotion in hockey, great season in curling and some good results in skating! Just wow!

4 minuti fa, Gianlu33 ha scritto:

Amazing news! Amazing season for FISG, double promotion in hockey, great season in curling and some good results in skating! Just wow!

I'd rather say "despite FISG"...at least for what concerns hockey, especially the men's game...:evil::whistle::facepalm:

Edited by phelps

Adesso, phelps ha scritto:

I'd rather say "despite FISG"...at least for what concerns hockey, especially the men's game...:evil::whistle::facepalm:

I'm not an hockey expert.. i start to follow it since 1-2 season whit the EBEL (btw, amazing playoff for Bolzano), i just know that we change the coach

8 minuti fa, Gianlu33 ha scritto:

I'm not an hockey expert.. i start to follow it since 1-2 season whit the EBEL (btw, amazing playoff for Bolzano), i just know that we change the coach

don't worry...you just missed out on the best years of our hockey, before FISG and the teams from the valleys between the Alps literally destroyed it...:facepalm::wall:

I could write pages and pages about that, but I don't think this is the right place...I can only tell you that we were among the top 8 teams in the world in the early Nineties (of course thanks to the US and  Canadian born Italians...at that time our team was only made with that kind of players, with 2/3 exceptions every year) and we had a very competitive championship with 3/4 clubs among the best in Europe...but that's history (and won't come back for sure in the next many years)...:cry:

Edited by phelps

MEN´S DIVISION I

GROUP B

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

2018-IIHF-Competition_Logo-Horizontal_co

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAST DAY RECAP

Saturday 28th April, 2018

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CROATIA - ROMANIA   3-7

HIGHLIGHTS

Spoiler

UKRAINE - JAPAN   1-7

HIGHLIGHTS

Spoiler

LITHUANIA - ESTONIA   4-1

HIGHLIGHTS

Spoiler

2018 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division I Group A
In Budapest, :HUN , 22-28 April 2018

Saturday April 28th, 2018 -

Round-Robin Last Day Results (GMT +2)

12:30  :KAZ Kazakhstan  6 - 1  Poland :POL

16:00  :SLO Slovenia  3 - 4  Italy :ITA

19:30  :HUN Hungary  2 - 3PSO  Great Britain :GBR

Final Standing

1. Great Britain 11  :GBR  :champion:

Qualified for the Men´s World Championships 2019

2. Italy 9

Qualified for the Men´s World Championships 2019

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Kazakhstan 9

4. Hungary 7

5. Slovenia 6

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Poland 3

Relegated for the Men´s Division I Group B World Championships 2019