website statistics

Historical Sport Pictures

Gianlu33

What is the sport whitout the human memory? Just nothing. I decided to open a theared where everyone are free to post pictures current or past. No any limits, just show a picture of a moment that excited you, a moment that write the sport history or... all that you want concerning sport. 

Have fun and build new sport memoirs! 

Edited by Gianlu33

Risultati immagini per bhutan - sri lanka

2015, Thimphu (BHU) - Bhutan men's football team won the 1st match in their history. The 209th team (in the 2015 FIFA Ranking) defeated Srilanka for 2-1 during the 1st round of the 2018 World Cup qualification.

Edited by Gianlu33

16 horas atrás, Gianlu33 disse:

Risultati immagini per bhutan - sri lanka

2015, Thimphu (BHU) - Bhutan men's football team won the 1st match in their history. The 209th team (in the 2015 FIFA Ranking) defeated Srilanka for 2-1 during the 1st round of the 2018 World Cup qualification.

If this video is correct, that does not seem to be the correct picture.

4 horas atrás, Gianlu33 disse:

Damn, i'm very sorry :( I do a small research and apparently  it was wrong

The result is right and I believe this is very interesting. It's just the picture seems to be different.

Funny thing is that small Asian teams always pull an upset. Maldives beat India in the final match of the 2008 South Asian Football Championships, which is a huge feat if you consider Maldives had a population of around 300,000 people at the time, while India had a population of 1,200,000,000 people.