website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2017 - 2018

hckošice

22 hours ago, Werloc said:

Well, your men look pretty decently. You can't have it all :d

Yes, on a good day they could get some decent results as they have showed from time to time but or best and most reliable are already 34 and 39 year old. But we have a great hope for the future, gotta wait about 18 years til my now 3 year old nephew who loves biathlon and says he wants to become biathlete is old enough :d

44 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Karolin Horchler brought in to replace Laura Dahlmeier :(

Also, pretty sad that Gossner and Oberhofer are still not running, even if their reasons are very 'just', I still miss them on the tour.

Ah yeah, the good old frustration of being happy with Miri's good speed, only to get all frustrated with 4 standing misses :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

So today we've got the women's individual. Out of interest, I've looked at the start list and wrote down which athletes who are fighting for the Olympic quota will be present today, marked with an X :)

vshWk77.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Has Efa Tofalvi retired?

Whoops :p 

I really hope Lightfoot makes it, she's definitely in a good position so far. Vicky Padial getting in there would be fantastic too :)