website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2017 - 2018

hckošice

il y a 28 minutes, Werloc a déclaré:

One thing that I'd like to bring attention to is Team France. With Jacquelin and Simon Fourcade in the team tomorrow, that means that Beatrix is out of the Olympics.

It is not that easy :p

Simon F. and Jacquelin must make a top 20 to validate their ticket to Korea, if not Beatrix will be added to the mix in Ridnaun next week

30 minutes ago, SalamAkhi said:

It is not that easy :p

Simon F. and Jacquelin must make a top 20 to validate their ticket to Korea, if not Beatrix will be added to the mix in Ridnaun next week

I thought all of the teams must be sorted out before the European Championships?

2 minuty temu, Werloc napisał:

Or even better. Lukas Hofer :woot:

It would be good too :d I hope that one of our guys finally will be in top60 tomorrow, as I want see our second guy in the Olympics. As I read on one site, Roesch, Claude, Lapshin, one guy from Japan and one our guy already secured their places. Battle for sixth quota will be between Japan, Poland and Croatia.

Or Jakov Fak :yes

Even as a French I must confess that I'm a bit weary about Martin's domination :)

But paradoxically I feel even more french after this statement, you know being raised in a country which cherishes Poulidor more than Anquetil leaves some traces :p