Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
hckosice

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2017 - 2018

justony    40

But skiing is only one part of biathlon, so as I wrote in my first post, I would organize some kind of trials among those 4 athletes for final two places with same conditions.

heywoodu    1,311
15 minutes ago, justony said:

But skiing is only one part of biathlon, so as I wrote in my first post, I would organize some kind of trials among those 4 athletes for final two places with same conditions.

But why would they do that? The others have shown that they are better now than Bjoerndalen, they wouldn't need trials to see that.

justony    40
Just now, heywoodu said:

But why would they do that? The others have shown that they are better now than Bjoerndalen, they wouldn't need trials to see that.

For me only four are way better, others just have some flashbacks, they were not so consistent. I am aware that would like for sake of history see Bjoerndalen in Korea, therefore much more sense is to give him first leg in Ruhpolding relay and then give final word.

heywoodu    1,311
Just now, justony said:

For me only four are way better, others just have some flashbacks, they were not so consistent. I am aware that would like for sake of history see Bjoerndalen in Korea, therefore much more sense is to give him first leg in Ruhpolding relay and then give final word.

But then again, that would make it depend on one race, whereas the others have shown they are better this season. Well, personally I don't care so much, but if I was a Norwegian and also someone who desperately wanted to see my own country win as much as possible, I would hope they don't choose Bjoerndalen :p

Werloc    518

Perhaps there's still enough time for Bjoerndalen to embrace Belgium? :wub:

• Haha 1

justony    40
Just now, Werloc said:

Perhaps there's still enough time for Bjoerndalen to embrace Belgium? :wub:

If only he would stay with Natalie Santer, than maybe :d

Bohemia    143

Braisaz is sick so she won't participate today (and for the relay but it was already planned)

Werloc    518

I'd say keep an eye out for Franziska Hildebrand, she does really good at Rupholding (even if the sprint discipline suits her more).

Werloc    518

Also, it's fun how our men got 74 and 77 bib yesterday and our women today are 75 and 76 :d