website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2017 - 2018

hckošice

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Hinz with arguably the best performance of the day, moving from 55th to 18th (and losing not more than one second on Kuzmina) :bowdown:

Too bad the pursuit format doesn't award the best performances of the day. 

You seem to forget that when you're in front, you don't have to give it all. Especially with Kuzmina comfortably leading after the 4th shooting. Running times in pursuit races do not always tell the truth. :p

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

2 minutes ago, Quasit said:

You seem to forget that when you're in front, you don't have to give it all. Especially with Kuzmina comfortably leading after the 4th shooting. Running times in pursuit races do not always tell the truth. :p

I know. Still Hinz deserved more than an 18th place with today's performance. If they're gonna change anything about the Olympics, kick out the pursuit or sprint as a separate medal event (and have only the sprint, or the sprint purely as a qualifying event).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

17 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I know. Still Hinz deserved more than an 18th place with today's performance. If they're gonna change anything about the Olympics, kick out the pursuit or sprint as a separate medal event (and have only the sprint, or the sprint purely as a qualifying event).

Given the popularity of Biathlon, there will only be more events. The Super Sprint is coming. :d

Hopefully they won't touch the Individual, meaning throwing that out.

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

Yup, that happened. With our team picking Gabrielė Leščinskaitė for Annecy, she lost her qualification there and Lithuania won't have a women's relay for two stages, unless she successfully pulls off an under 125 in tomorrow's sprint, so she'll be brought in for Rupholding.

52 minutes ago, Werloc said:

They wouldn't dare :redcard: If they'd ever dare to dare, they'd better look out, because that's my favourite race and I don't know what I'd do if they touched it :d

Be sad and watch biathlon without the individual? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!