website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2017 - 2018

hckošice

4 minutes ago, rybak said:

Anyway its good to see finally non-French or non-Norwegian winner among mens and Rastorgujevs on podium :cheer:

Well a French winner would be fine for me too :d but I´m really happy for Shipulin, may ba another nice boost for Nastya before the remaining battles for the globe :cheer:

and happy also for Rastorgujevs as well :LAT  :thumbup:

and btw Martin Otčenáš on points, so yeah :d

1 hour ago, Kirkpatrick said:

and amazing race time for Eberhard...?

More like what he has been showing before (the last two seasons mostly), and with 30 people within one minute of skiing time, nobody really dominated that part :p

I'm mostly impressed by Yeremin. He's known as probably the fastest junior since JTB, but doing this on World Cup level is impressive. If only he would have one single day where he shoots decent...

3vmmjOQ.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

For anyone, who wondered why Fillon-Maillet seemed so out of form at Pyeongchand. He answered it at the end of the press conference today.

For those who don't want the effort of finding the press conference and listening until the right moment: QFM's girlfriend has cancer. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, De_Gambassi said:

I didn't think it was necessary to write it...

Well I guessed it was something personal, but that still got me curious as to what it actually was so I looked it up. No harm in writing it then.