website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2017 - 2018

hckošice

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Yeah, I doubt he even read qualification system, judging by that idea. :p

Ah, so he was wrong? Alright, good to know I wasn't wrong :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

I see what you did there. :d

I actually don't :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

It sounded like you corrected him on national television, judging by this "Alright, good to know I wasn't wrong". :p

Ah, nope :d 

Although on a forum when someone asked what Belgium needs to qualify a relay, I answered 'a time machine', since the qualification for relays was over. Now the commentator said something different on TV :p 

It will be a huge mental test for Chloe Chevalier in stage 3, big shoes to fill, when Braisaz is sick.

I'm also pretty excited to see Oeberg in the anchor leg for Sweden.

Kaisheva with a good chance to perhaps qualify herself for the Olympics if she performs well in the relay tomorrow.

Lastly, I'm very happy that Leščinskaitė is starting third tomorrow for Lithuania and not Paulauskaitė.

5 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Ah, nope :d 

Although on a forum when someone asked what Belgium needs to qualify a relay, I answered 'a time machine', since the qualification for relays was over. Now the commentator said something different on TV :p 

People on this forum know too much about the qualification rules to be ever considered normal ;)