website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2017 - 2018

hckošice

50 minut temu, Werloc napisał:

Belarus, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic starting with their full teams with no real changes.

For the first time in this season Megan Tandy will compete in World Cup instead in IBU Cup, she will replace Rosanna Crawford, I don't know why.

Edited by rybak

1 minute ago, rybak said:

For the first time in this season Megan Tandy will compete in World Cup instead in IBU Cup, she will replace Rosanna Crawford, I don't know why.

Well, I got a bit lazy there, because there's an addition in the Belarus team as well :p

29 minutes ago, rybak said:

Probably because Megan Tandy has had some really good showings in the IBU Cup, she deserves another chance on the highest level. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

@Werloc Rungaldier have (again) some heatly problem. She will be for sure in Pyeongchang ;)

But what if Gontier or Oberhofer, for example, outperform her during Oberhof/Rupholding/Antholz? Or is Runggaldier's spot for OG completely safe?

11 hours ago, Werloc said:

But what if Gontier or Oberhofer, for example, outperform her during Oberhof/Rupholding/Antholz? Or is Runggaldier's spot for OG completely safe?

I think that her spot is safe at 99%. Our federation writes for here an individual Olympic training program

9 minutes ago, dcro said:

Ah, I never miss Oberhof and its German biathlon propaganda. :rolleyes:

Who cares for Herman's complete first lap?

I saw athletes start, ski and reach time checks before Herrmann had her first shooting (basically just like in any other venue)...and I'm watching German TV :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!