website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2017 - 2018

hckošice

Team Slovakia for Stage 3 in Annecy-Le Grand Bornand (FRA)

One change among mens, after the shooting fiasco in the relay Tomáš Hasilla will compete in IBU cup in order to calm himself and re-try to find new self-confidence, he will be replaced by the Junior Šimon Bartko, who will experience his World Cup debut, becoming the 50th Slovak biathlete ever to compete in World Cup.

Spoiler

profil   profil   profil   bartko simon

profil   profil   profil   profil

Sprint Women´s  (14.12)

Anastasiya Kuzmina, Terézia Poliaková, Paulína Fialková, Ivona Fialková

Sprint Men´s (15.12)

Matej Kazár, Martin Otčenáš, Šimon Bartko, Michal Šíma

Pursuit Women´s (16.12)

Anastasiya Kuzmina ?, Terézia Poliaková ?, Paulína Fialková ?, Ivona Fialková ?

Pursuit Men´s (16.12)

Matej Kazár ?, Martin Otčenáš ?, Šimon Bartko ?, Michal Šíma ?

Mass Start Women´s (17.12)

Anastasiya Kuzmina

4 minutes ago, Xander said:

Good for them I guess. Well, not for the athletes. But alright. The athletes aren't very important I guess :)

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 минут назад, heywoodu сказал:

Good for them I guess. Well, not for the athletes. But alright. The athletes aren't very important I guess :)

The athletes aren't important for IBU which allowed Tyumen' to host :p Money are more important. Blood money don't smell I guess.

4 minutes ago, Xander said:

The athletes aren't important for IBU which allowed Tyumen' to host :p Money are more important. Blood money don't smell I guess.

This whole thing is getting so tiring anyway. Tyumen hosts a World Cup, federations should get over it and just send their athletes instead of making a 'statement' nobody gives a crap about and that's only bad for their own athletes.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 минуты назад, heywoodu сказал:

This whole thing is getting so tiring anyway. Tyumen hosts a World Cup, federations should get over it and just send their athletes instead of making a 'statement' nobody gives a crap about and that's only bad for their own athletes.. 

Federations should boycott it if IBU is so corrupt.

Speak for yourself. I care about that. I'm not "nobody", just like Canadian federation. Just like Canadian biathletes who were always vocal about this.