website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2017 - 2018

hckošice

Gerade eben schrieb dcro:

No, he is well inside the top 30 on Olympic FIS points list. Because of the injury status from last season.

3zKhuJf4QamVtX39v11s4w.png

For the additional quota the WCSL is crucial, there he is out of top 30

But probably he will be in with the FIS List (D3 criteria)

2 minutes ago, prso1000 said:

For the additional quota the WCSL is crucial, there he is out of top 30

But probably he will be in with the FIS List (D3 criteria)

Oh, it's WCSL. But still, D3 is using Olympic FIS points list so he should make it.

Also, I expect that we will get at least one more once that all reallocations are made (so should be at least 6 alpine skiers).

#banbestmen

vor 3 Minuten schrieb dcro:

Oh, it's WCSL. But still, D3 is using Olympic FIS points list so he should make it.

Also, I expect that we will get at least one more once that all reallocations are made (so should be at least 6 alpine skiers).

I really dont know how this with the injured status works, but would be better if he manages to be within top 30 in AC, just to be on the saved side. One more race in Wengen. i am not sure he will keep the good fis points in ac, as he is now out of top 30 in wcsl. The first 30 in WCSL get those fis points artificially

There will be few reallocations, best example Germany, they will not send more than 12 athletes but could probably 22

Luckily there are no female AC before the deadline, as Leona would be in danger losing that additional female spot.

Edited by prso1000

11 minutes ago, prso1000 said:

I really dont know how this with the injured status works, but would be better if he manages to be within top 30 in AC, just to be on the saved side. One more race in Wengen. i am not sure he will keep the good fis points in ac, as he is now out of top 30 in wcsl. The first 30 in WCSL get those fis points artificially

There will be few reallocations, best example Germany, they will not send more than 12 athletes but could probably 22

Luckily there are no female AC before the deadline, as Leona would be in danger losing that additional female spot.

Olympic FIS points list is different as the points can not be lost, so I doubt dropping out of top 30 would lose his points.

#banbestmen

Stage 16 in Oslo (NOR)

January 1st, 2018

Parallel Slalom Mens (4/12)

1. Andre Myhrer :SWE, 2. Michael Matt :AUT and 3. Linus Strasser :GER

1024x1024.jpg

Full Results HERE

Video Highlights

Spoiler

Parallel Slalom Womens (5/12)

1. Mikaela Shiffrin :USA, 2. Wendy Holdener :SUI and 3. Melanie Meillard :SUI

920x920.jpg