website statistics

Snowboarding FIS World Cup 2017 - 2018

hckošice

Julian Lüftner wins in Feldberg. Should have done that a bit earlier instead of after the Austrian Olympic team was nominated.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Stage 21 in Feldberg (GER)

February 3rd, 2018

Snowboard Cross Mens (8/12)

1. Julian Lueftner :AUT, 2. Pierre Vaultier :FRA and 3. Ken Vuagnoux :FRA

MMP_7477-L.jpg

Full Results HERE

Video Highlights

Spoiler

Snowboard Cross Womens (8/12)

1. Michela Moioli :ITA, 2. Zoe Bergermann :CAN and 3. Julia Pereira de Sousa Mabileau :FRA

MMP_7454-L.jpg

Full Results HERE

Video Highlights

Spoiler

How many athletes will be in the heats in the Olympics? I was convinced it was 6 in snowboardcross and now all of a sudden I'm watching the World Cup (no spoilers please in an answer to this post, I'm watching delayed :p ) with 4 athletes per heat, confusing :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

How many athletes will be in the heats in the Olympics? I was convinced it was 6 in snowboardcross and now all of a sudden I'm watching the World Cup (no spoilers please in an answer to this post, I'm watching delayed :p ) with 4 athletes per heat, confusing :d 

What are you, NBC? :p

It's confusing, Bansko had 6 athletes per heat. We'll have to wait and see. :d

#banbestmen

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

What are you, NBC? :p

It's confusing, Bansko had 6 athletes per heat. We'll have to wait and see. :d

Nope, at 13:00 I thought "oh damn, it started at 12:00!" :d 

Luckily there's the Eurosport Player, so I started watching at the beginning, conveniently skipping the 60-90 seconds between heats :p 

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Nope, at 13:00 I thought "oh damn, it started at 12:00!" :d 

Luckily there's the Eurosport Player, so I started watching at the beginning, conveniently skipping the 60-90 seconds between heats :p 

Usually boring and unless track (like Pyeongchang 2018) have heats whit 6 athletes. The difficult track have heats whit only 4 athletes.

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

Usually boring and unless track (like Pyeongchang 2018) have heats whit 6 athletes. The difficult track have heats whit only 4 athletes.

Next question then: why not have 25 athletes per heat in Bansko? :p