Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


George_D

Judo IJF World Championships 2017

Recommended Posts

bestmen    279

crap draw

in -66kg they putted our best Judoka  vs one isr , so he will withdraw :(

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by bestmen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dareza    290

draw here

 

well, few interesting matches already in first or second round. I can't wait :cheer:

 

and I hope first world medal for Serbia after million years.

Edited by dareza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    959

A quick view of which weights are on which day would be a good addition to the OP :p (without having to go to another site, like Totallympics Results)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
phelps    91
1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

A quick view of which weights are on which day would be a good addition to the OP :p (without having to go to another site, like Totallympics Results)

 

Today (28/8): -48kg W / -60kg M

Tomorrow (29/8): -52kh W / -66kg M

Wednesday (30/8): -57kg W / -73kg M

Thursday (31/8): -63kg W / -81kg M

Friday (1/9): -70kg W / -78kg W / -90kg M

Saturday (2/9): +78kg W / -100kg M / +100kg M

 

here you can also find the link to live streaming and the contest order for each competition day (when it's available, of course...for now, only today's list is known):

https://live.ijf.org/#!/wc_sen2017/contest_order

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
phelps    91
16 hours ago, dareza said:

draw here

 

well, few interesting matches already in first or second round. I can't wait :cheer:

 

and I hope first world medal for Serbia after million years.

 

in the men's -66kg, provided no surprise happens earlier (= Basile losing to Yacoub, PLE in his first match), we have the Olympic Final revenge (Basile vs An Baul, KOR) already in the round of 32...:yikes::facepalm:

and also our other Olympic medallist, Odette Giuffrida (who won silver in Rio in the women's -52kg), will have to face (always unless something unpredictable happens earlier) Kelmendi, KOS in another Olympic Final revenge match already in the round of 16...:wall:

let's say that Italy didn't have the luckiest of the draws...:rofl::facepalm:

Edited by phelps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
phelps    91

very awful refereeing so far...

distribution of shido very "political"...

Milani (ITA) robbed big time by the ref in the regulation time (she scored at least twice on counters) and definitively killed in GS with an unexisting shido against Galbadrakh (Mongolian bought by Kazakhstan)...

and Manzi's bout against the Hungarian Szabo was just surreal...the Hungarian just ran away for the whole bout and he only got the 3rd shido more than 4 minutes into the GS (and it was given by the table jury, the ref tried not to sanction him also that time)...:facepalm::wall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
intoronto    136
4 hours ago, phelps said:

very awful refereeing so far...

distribution of shido very "political"...

Milani (ITA) robbed big time by the ref in the regulation time (she scored at least twice on counters) and definitively killed in GS with an unexisting shido against Galbadrakh (Mongolian bought by Kazakhstan)...

and Manzi's bout against the Hungarian Szabo was just surreal...the Hungarian just ran away for the whole bout and he only got the 3rd shido more than 4 minutes into the GS (and it was given by the table jury, the ref tried not to sanction him also that time)...:facepalm::wall:

I am pretty sure Mongolia doesn't have the funds to be buying athletes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dareza    290

wow what a results for Milica Nikolic :yes She will be 5. for sure, but this is huge result. Well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×