website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2018

rybak

27 minutes ago, Werloc said:

As much as I don't usually go for performances like that, I'd say that "Dance You Off" is the clear leader.

Thank you. As a Swede I agree Melodifestivalen 2018 is very weak. My faves are Mariette and Benjamin Ingrosso.

5 minutes ago, Belle said:

Thank you. As a Swede I agree Melodifestivalen 2018 is very weak. My faves are Mariette and Benjamin Ingrosso.

I still can't forgive Sweden for robbing Loreen's "Statements" :d Honestly, it was probably my top 3 favourite Eurovision song of all time and it wasn't even in Eurovision. I'd go as far as saying it was many times better than "Euphoria".

22 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I still can't forgive Sweden for robbing Loreen's "Statements" :d Honestly, it was probably my top 3 favourite Eurovision song of all time and it wasn't even in Eurovision. I'd go as far as saying it was many times better than "Euphoria".

Please don't remember me of that disaster. Loreen and "Statements" should have won last year. It was my favorite act. I'm so sad that rest of Sweden didn't agree with me. 

Just now, Belle said:

Please don't remember me of that disaster. Loreen and "Statements" should have won last year. It was my favorite act. I'm so sad that rest of Sweden didn't agree with me. 

Perhaps it's for the better, because I would have gone mad whilst trying to decide if I want "Statements" or "Amar Pelos Dois" to win :d

45 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Perhaps it's for the better, because I would have gone mad whilst trying to decide if I want "Statements" or "Amar Pelos Dois" to win :d

Ha ha. That is history and now I want look forward. I hope Sweden will send a good song to Portugal even if Melfest is weak this year.