Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

rybak

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2018

Gianlu33    784
3 minutes ago, rybak said:

This one will win :d 

I'm sad about Giovanni Caccamo :( Next my favourite song from selections which were out today :cry:

I cheer for Ermal Meta and Fabrizio Moro... it's a very nice song whit a great text

Gianlu33    784
3 minutes ago, rybak said:

This one will win :d 

I'm sad about Giovanni Caccamo :( Next my favourite song from selections which were out today :cry:

I cheer for Ermal Meta and Fabrizio Moro... it's a very nice song whit a great text

rybak    411

Tomorrow Croatia will reveal their artist, according rumors it will be Franka Batelic.

rybak    411

And it's true Franka Batelic will represent :CRO also :MKD made their choice and duo Eye Cue will sing for them. Yet today :ISR will choose their artist when their talent show will finished, all songs will be revealed in later date.

bestmen    781

The winner of the last édition is very sick after one heart transplant   @kungshamra71 is this true ?

rybak    411

First post updated about songs from :BLR:GRE and singer from :ISR 

Werloc    774

In a couple of hours I'll probably get destroyed by the televote, can't wait :d

rybak    411
26 minut temu, Werloc napisał:

In a couple of hours I'll probably get destroyed by the televote, can't wait :d

Good luck :d

Werloc    774
Just now, rybak said:

Good luck :d

I don't think the powers of luck are going to be strong enough for this one :d

dcro    2,242

So I accidentally open this thread and read "In a couple of hours I'll probably get destroyed by the televote, can't wait :d", confusing me immensely. :lol: Only to find moments later that @Werloc has a shot at participating at ESC with a lovely song. :yikes: Wow, well done! :bowdown::bowdown:

• Thanks 1

Werloc    774
5 minutes ago, dcro said:

So I accidentally open this thread and read "In a couple of hours I'll probably get destroyed by the televote, can't wait :d", confusing me immensely. :lol: Only to find moments later that @Werloc has a shot at participating at ESC with a lovely song. :yikes: Wow, well done! :bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks, it's the second round and I'm 4th in the jury vote, again :d 6 pass through to the next show and I don't have a good relationship with the televote :p