website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2018

rybak

2 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

(specially with that last sentence from Salvador at the end haha : "Bringing real music to the eurovision")

Sounds rude and unnecessary to me :p

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

So after one day since the final...
What is the song you regret not voting for?

Personally I would have to say Moldova. 

Thse lyrics may not be the most "inteligent" the Eurovision had to offer  but the song is cheerfull, dynamic , funny and good-spirited. I think it might be the sleeper hit for many radio stations across the Europe.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

Il 13/5/2018 Alle 19:03, VolleyRuller96 ha scritto:

So after one day since the final...
What is the song you regret not voting for?

Personally I would have to say Moldova. 

Thse lyrics may not be the most "inteligent" the Eurovision had to offer  but the song is cheerfull, dynamic , funny and good-spirited. I think it might be the sleeper hit for many radio stations across the Europe.

No one: I watch the show but I don't vote ;)

Ireland and Iceland are considering withdrawal from 2019 contest, because of currently situation between Israel and Palestine... Soon broadcaster from both countries will take a official decision

France and United Kingdom consider withdrawals as well.

20 hours ago, rybak said:

@hckosice I just read that Slovakian radio station "Rádio FM" broadcast Grand Final of this year contest, do you think that it can be any sign that Slovakia will return to the contest soon?

Sincerely I have no idea. But I´ll be really surprised if SVK will take part of this competition in the soon or later future :p There absolutely no particular interest in the country about it (if no Totallympics I would barely notice that Israel won it ) and since the show is always scheduled during the Ice Hockey worlds, there no chance the national broadcaster can find any room to schedule it

1 hour ago, rybak said:

Ireland and Iceland are considering withdrawal from 2019 contest, because of currently situation between Israel and Palestine... Soon broadcaster from both countries will take a official decision

France and United Kingdom consider withdrawals as well.

I hope so. Anything that sends out a signal to Israel to show how disgusted we are by their treatment of the Palestinian people gets my vote.

Edited by OlympicIRL

I was thinking about this the next day after Israel's win. Of course these TV stations should take a hard look at whether or not they will withdraw because of Israel's government, but even with our objections (and despite the objections from those same TV stations), the EBU will find a way to make sure at least 40 countries take part (and invite Australia, but I digress). Anything to make a buck.