website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2018

rybak

1 minute ago, rybak said:

I bet that Lithuania will be in top5 after jury voting :d

Yeah, the media's basically saying that LT United is no longer going to be our best result after today.

Many articles comparing Donny Montell being 19th in the odds and finishing Top 10, "so that probably means that Ieva is going to do much better than 6th" they say :d

Anyways, in my years of following Eurovision, I've yet to see the bookies SO unstable as country after country jumping 20 places in the order front and back. Especially my favourite performance - Ireland, that was roasted by the majority of tasteless Eurovision fans, climbing up to third in the bookies.

I still don't get the appeal of the Irish song...I found it kinda boring to be honest :p 

Moldova on the other hand... :banana:

I'm really just in this to either see Moldova or Hungary win or at least to see that horror from Israel not win, for any other result the TV is going out of the window. 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I can't wait to see the show. I enjoyed the second semifinal better that the first: robot, viking, firesworks, Hungarian rock, Moldavian show, piano-tomb and Volare

I don't know how Italy can finish but I hope in top ten, for sure our singers will be the most well-dressed (easy win against Waylon's jacket)