website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2018

rybak

A short backup from my side. 

First semi was great, with so many great songs and performances. For me the best of the best was Israel, Cyprus, Lithuania (that girl is amazing), Finland (Sara slayed it), Greece (can't understand why she failed to qualify), Ireland (pure magic on stage). The biggest disappointment for me personally was Sennek (aka Belgium) who was drunk on stage. Far the worst Macedonia, the most boring Iceland.

Second semis was very boring. Of course I am satisfied with our qualification, song is good, performance was great, I think it is well deserved. Moldova was superb funny, Rybak trash. Slovenia great, so happy they qualified. Far the worst performance Russia (it was painful  for watching), Poland (where is the energy hellouuuuu) and San Trolino. 

In final I expect fight between Cyprus, Israel and France for win. And even Lithuania maybe have a chance 

3 hours ago, DaniSRB said:

i watched like 2 songs and recap, even recap looks like horror :sick:, they should stop organizing eurovision few years until countries decide to send something serious

Live televised TAISC:woohoo:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!