website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2018

rybak

7 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I liked it :p 

The high notes were pretty disasterous in my ears.

Not that he was the only one struggling, our choir had a couple of misses as well, but Poland (and Russia) were the ones that we felt were the worst.

2 minuty temu, dcro napisał:

Norway dropped to 5th with the bookies.

Perhaps that's not how you write a song. :mumble:

He is in the final only thanks his name, that's all... Even San Marino was better than Norway

7 minutes ago, rybak said:

He is in the final only thanks his name, that's all... Even San Marino was better than Norway

Though I'm not that much a fan of the song, I disagree. He is mainly in the final because the semi was weak.

(Am I btw the only one hearing clear influences from "Heroes" in San Marino's song?)

7 minut temu, Agger napisał:

Though I'm not that much a fan of the song, I disagree. He is mainly in the final because the semi was weak.

(Am I btw the only one hearing clear influences from "Heroes" in San Marino's song?)

Now, song from San Marino is similar to "Heroes" even our commentator said that :d But still I enjoyed their song and when robot hold card with "Size doesn't matter" :lol:

This semi final was weak as fuck, but I'm actually sad Poland is out. I'm pleasantly surprised Slovenia got in tho

Oh well, semi final 1 was better anyway. Can't wait for my girls Elina, Eleni, Saara, Zhana (from Equinox), and Netta to rock the final