website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2018

rybak

1 godzinę temu, NikolaB napisał:

Qami is great song but Sevak sucks live. 

In Armenia I cheer for Kamil Show cause we need some good joke entry 

:lol::lol::lol:

Good joke entry can be Polish "Krakowiacy i Górale" :lol: But be serious, if this song will won Krajowe Eliminacje it will be the biggest ever fault made by our broadcaster that they even allowed this song to be in final top10 instead some good other songs :wacko:

And here is my new top :)

On 24/2/2018 at 17:24, rybak said:

Last winner tonight 

:LAT Latvia

I'm so sad about Markus Riva who isn't selected to represent this country fivth time a row :(

I quite like this. Not surprised. Latvia's indie scene is pretty amazing.

Can I just say that I find our national selection stronger this year than Melodifestivalen? Sure, we don't have that many special effects, but I love a handful of our songs (some of which are already eliminated) whilst Melodifestivalen pretty much has 1 good one (that's probably winning) and a few very mediocre ones.

12 hours ago, Werloc said:

Can I just say that I find our national selection stronger this year than Melodifestivalen? Sure, we don't have that many special effects, but I love a handful of our songs (some of which are already eliminated) whilst Melodifestivalen pretty much has 1 good one (that's probably winning) and a few very mediocre ones.

Haven't been able to follow Melodifestivalen much this year, but I have heard the finalists and som of the songs in andra chancen and I'm indeed not very impressed. But sadly I feel that more and more the last few years.

13 hours ago, Werloc said:

which song are you thinking of? 

1 hour ago, Agger said:

Haven't been able to follow Melodifestivalen much this year, but I have heard the finalists and som of the songs in andra chancen and I'm indeed not very impressed. But sadly I feel that more and more the last few years.

Melfest this year is very bad.

BTW Cypriot song is not my cup of tea, and Dutch one is really great