website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2018

rybak

10 hours ago, rybak said:

Which songs were your favourites in these countries + Latvia? :d

I watched only Ukrainian final and Melodi semifinal. And in Ukraine my first fave were Tayanna, great song, great performance, but Melovin is great too. Ukraine can do well again

Moldovan song is catchy, in Hungary my first favorite won, Slovenia is ok and Latvia is boring as usually

For now i really like songs from Greece, Ukraine, Hungary, France and Czech Republic. And Serbian song is great too

So, here is :SLO entry for Lisbon. Lea Sirk is 28 years old singer, who studied flute at musical conservatory in Geneva. She represented Slovenia in Eurovision 2014 as back vocal to Tinkara Kovač (Round and Round). This was her fifth performance at EMA (2009, 2010, 2011(competed in special show Misija Evrovizija), 2017, 2018).

With some help Lea is author of winning song, which describes, how manipulative is this world and that you just have to live your own way and occasionaly say no. (That explains title "Hvala, ne" - "Thank you, no")

10 godzin temu, NikolaB napisał:

I watched only Ukrainian final and Melodi semifinal. And in Ukraine my first fave were Tayanna, great song, great performance, but Melovin is great too. Ukraine can do well again

Moldovan song is catchy, in Hungary my first favorite won, Slovenia is ok and Latvia is boring as usually

For now i really like songs from Greece, Ukraine, Hungary, France and Czech Republic. And Serbian song is great too

My favourites to win from last night were, in Moldova either of DoReDos and Anna Timofei, in Hungary it was either of Tamás Horváth, yesyes and Gergely Dánielfy, in Latvia Markus Riva or Laura Rizzotto, but more I prefered Markus, in Slovenia only BQL and in Ukraine either of Tayanna, Vilna and Kadnay

Few minutes ago final in Armenia was over and my favourite there were Gevorg Harutyunyan and Asmik Shiroyan but once again neither of them not win :mad: