website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2018

rybak

So I accidentally open this thread and read "In a couple of hours I'll probably get destroyed by the televote, can't wait :d", confusing me immensely. :lol: Only to find moments later that @Werloc has a shot at participating at ESC with a lovely song. :yikes: Wow, well done! :bowdown::bowdown:

#banbestmen

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

So I accidentally open this thread and read "In a couple of hours I'll probably get destroyed by the televote, can't wait :d", confusing me immensely. :lol: Only to find moments later that @Werloc has a shot at participating at ESC with a lovely song. :yikes: Wow, well done! :bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks, it's the second round and I'm 4th in the jury vote, again :d 6 pass through to the next show and I don't have a good relationship with the televote :p

7 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Thanks, it's the second round and I'm 4th in the jury vote, again :d 6 pass through to the next show and I don't have a good relationship with the televote :p

Good luck nevertheless. :d

Btw, can you translate for us what's being said after the song in this video? I understood the "country vibes" part, but I'm afraid my Lithuanian is not as sharp as it used to be. :p

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Good luck nevertheless. :d

Btw, can you translate for us what's being said after the song in this video? I understood the "country vibes" part, but I'm afraid my Lithuanian is not as sharp as it used to be. :p

Gerūta: Yes, I also liked the song. It's good that it's a song for the ballad lovers and for those that like up-tempo. Very good vocals and congratulations, I'm congratulating everyone today, but nonetheless, I really liked it.

Vaidas: Yes, this song is a bit similar to the one that we competed with, although ours had a bit more of a country vibe. This sort of music is very popular, Ed Sheeran performs this style of music, I really liked it and I support performers that are good vocalists. There were four of you, you clearly knew what you were singing and what you were doing. The idea with the circle was also well thought off and all of you sang well, I listen to this sort of music, the world listens to this sort of music and we need such music. And I think that this performance tonight was one of the best.

Ramūnas: Vaidas already said everything. I started thinking that when we're picking our Eurovision song, we're always looking for something very different and special. In this song, there is nothing different or special, but when we're looking for something special, we usually miss the opportunity at seeing a really good POP song and I think that this song is a good POP song. It's very melodic and memorable in which everything is well structured. Perhaps I wouldn't be the biggest fan of what you're doing on stage, because at times it just looked like you were walking around and looking at each other. I think that in three minutes there's still space to come up with something, but this song is already stuck in my head, it's a catchy song that could do well in Eurovision.

I don't know about possible grammatical errors or something, but I did this in a hurry :d

37 minutes ago, dcro said:

Yep, same thing here, didn't knew anything about this - I don't really follow this thread, obviously :p

Amazing work, @Werloc :woot: (the song is great, btw)