website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2018

rybak

The UK song selection Eurovision You Decide Contest will be held tonight in Brighton (clearly inspired by the Totallympics Song Contest held in the city last year!) 

Some of the songs are decent this year, especially Legends by Asanda which has a great afrobeat vibe, so fingers crossed the British public picks that tonight!

Just now, rybak said:

I don't like this song :/ Asanda would be much better choice...

I did agree with you before tonight, but Asanda's voice wasn't great and the dancing/staging didn't lift the song at all, it was much better on radio and very messy on TV. SuRie's performance was powerful and really got the crowd going, which really hepled her come across well on TV. Asanda may have done better in Lisbon, but SuRie was the best tonight.

Finally today we'll have the 5th and final SanRemo evening and we will know who will go at the Eurovision. I have 5-6 favorite song... Non mi avete fatto niente (Meta/Moro); Eterno (Giovanni Caccamo); Una vita in vacanza (Lo stato sociale); Non smettere mai di cercarmi (Noemi); Almeno pensami (Ron) and Il mondo prima di te (Annalisa). Let's hope :fingers:

Btw, this is the best Sanremo (about share and TV public) since 1999 and the final day (whit the classic boom share) is today. Yesterday evening Sanremo2018 become the broadcast with more spectators in Italy since 2005 (more than 2006 WC Final!) and probabily today they will write a new record.

Here the 20 songs: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgmnTVsSgoR9-oxCppdLGKO0h1uZiSmIj

Edited by Gianlu33