website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2018

rybak

RTVE announced on Monday that Spanish selection is going to be between the contestants of the show 'Operación Triunfo', a singing competition/reality show airing now that has 16 youngsters living in an academy learning music and can be followed 24H live in youtube.

This same format was used before, to chose the spanish representative in 2002, 2003 and 2004.

So, basically, one of this guys is going to sing in Lisbon

Most probably the girl in red, the girl in blue and the guy with the white shirt and black jacked, since they are the favorites.

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, rybak said:

Nina Zilli and Giovanni Caccamo are among artists which will compete in Sanremo 2018 :hearts::woohoo::wub:

I think that they'll never won Sanremo but I see a lot of surprise in this music contest.

Very interesting line-up this year, Baglioni has decided to have a lot of ex-winner.

I love Elio e le Storie Tese and i'm very curious to listening the song of the inedit duo Moro/Ermal Meta and the new song of Gazzè. It will be an hard battle.. I can't wait to listening the song.. February will be very hard for me, Olympics Games and Sanremo the same week :p

• 2 weeks later...