Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
dareza

Sprint Canoeing ICF World Championships 2017

dareza    289
3 minutes ago, lapaj said:

10 medals without Danuta! :cool:

but only 3 in Olympic events. So I think this is not that good for Hungary. Your men's team is very bad especially in K.

lapaj    21
22 minutes ago, dareza said:

but only 3 in Olympic events. So I think this is not that good for Hungary. Your men's team is very bad especially in K.

Hungary won 3 gold medals in Rio. Women K-1, K-2, K-4, all of them with Danuta. Without her the 3 medals are not bad. But right men's team won here only an "Olympic silver". But Bálint Kopasz (Men K-1)has an injury. So this is not a bad performance!     

Edited by lapaj
  • Like 1

hckosice    695
2 hours ago, George_D said:

as i noticed in next Olympics we will have equality in events between men and women? (6-6)

yes 6+6,

They for some reasons, which are beyond me, got the brilliant idea that to add womens C events in both canoeing disciplines will be a great idea, also to cut the both men´s highlight events (Canoe slalom C2 has been even totally removed from the program) and in canoeing sprint the K4-1000 replaced by a shortened distance because apparently a 500m sprint is much more fresh and young viewers friendly......

6 men´s and women´s events (K1-200, K1-1000, K2-1000, K4-500, C1-1000 and C2-1000 for mens and K1-200, K1-500, K2-500, K4-500, C1-200 and C2-500 for women´s)

In Canoe slalom (K1 M, C1 M - K1 W, C1 W)

• Like 1

intoronto    136
17 minutes ago, hckosice said:

yes 6+6,

They for some reasons, which are beyond me, got the brilliant idea that to add womens C events in both canoeing disciplines will be a great idea, also to cut the both men´s highlight events (Canoe slalom C2 has been even totally removed from the program) and in canoeing sprint the K4-1000 replaced by a shortened distance because apparently a 500m sprint is much more fresh and young viewers friendly......

6 men´s and women´s events (K1-200, K1-1000, K2-1000, K4-500, C1-1000 and C2-1000 for mens and K1-200, K1-500, K2-500, K4-500, C1-200 and C2-500 for women´s)

In Canoe slalom (K1 M, C1 M - K1 W, C1 W)

Not happy with women's canoeing just for the sake of adding it, but the possibiity of 2 gold medals is hard to get mad at. 

• Haha 1

De_Gambassi    85
Il y a 1 heure , hckosice a déclaré:

and in canoeing sprint the K4-1000 replaced by a shortened distance because apparently a 500m sprint is much more fresh and young viewers friendly......

Urban, too. Don't forget about urban canoe.

• Haha 1