website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI La Vuelta Ciclista a España 2017

heywoodu

23 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I lived and worked in Nimes for almost 2 years :d yes it´s a beautiful place, but too hot in summer..too hot :p

I've only been there with school once :d 

But I liked it, history is cool :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I've only been there with school once :d 

But I liked it, history is cool :p 

I loved the "Féria" It was great, everyone singing and dancing in the streets the whole night and forcing me to drink some weird red thing with a lot of fruits inside, later they said me that it´s the local Sangria.

And for the first time in my life I saw a bull in front of me on the street. I´ll never forget this moment :d

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I loved the "Féria" It was great, everyone singing and dancing in the streets the whole night and forcing me to drink some weird red thing with a lot of fruits inside, later they said me that it´s the local Sangria.

And for the first time in my life I saw a bull in front of me on the street. I´ll never forget this moment :d

Sounds like the Vuelta will start in Spain after all :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

I just realized that you didn't stated it was a men's road cyling event in the thread's tittle. 

And yet, I didn't get confused, thinking it could be a women BMX event. intriguing :mumble:

:d 

No reports neither of people getting confused and thinking it's a mixed slalom skiing Vuelta a España, so that's good. 

il y a 3 minutes, heywoodu a déclaré:

:d 

No reports neither of people getting confused and thinking it's a mixed slalom skiing Vuelta a España, so that's good. 

Could it be becuase it was never needed in the first place . Oh, the audacity.

Spoiler

Come on @Sindo let us go free !

The future semi-senil grand pa in me wanted to share something :old:

It's actually not the first time, the Nîmes romans arenas host a sporting event. In the early 90's the arenas were coverted and a couple of handball matches and a Davis Cup tie were played there.

Thank you for your time.